Created in 2008 by Bpifrance, the EuroQuity platform brings together companies/project leaders who are looking for funding and investors in order to assist their launch and growth. The European-wide platform provides entrepreneurs with visibility and credibility internationally.
The platform is for all companies including start-ups, spin-offs/outs, and more “mature” companies that have a development and/or growth project. All stages of company life are covered:
- Growth & Development
- Transmission (takeover financing)
By producing content about the company’s profile, connecting with the existing network, choosing to belong to communities and by obtaining labels, the company increases its score on the platform and is propelled to the front of the stage where its new partners or investors are waiting.
For their part, investors have access to a range of projects qualified by the market. The tool has already proven itself: €500 million have been raised since 2008!
EUROEQUITY’S OPERATION IN A FEW STEPS
Sign up on the platform at www.euroquity.be. The service is free for all users.
ARE YOU A COMPANY?
- Write up your identity card with information about your project/development: the goal is to generate interest from potential investors.
- Define your capital raising criteria
- Also present the expertise and complementarity of the internal team and boost your e-reputation by mobilising your teams and partners.
- Promote your company by emphasising its distinctive assets, validating your label and community memberships and by adding news on a regular basis.
- Develop your network on the platform and by attending dedicated events.
- At the right moment: implement your fund raising, configure its visibility, take advantage of advanced exposure functions and use secure information sharing spaces with peace of mind.
ARE YOU AN INVESTOR?
- Define your profile as precisely as possible in order to increase the transparency of your investment strategy and the effectiveness of the platform.
- An alert system will enable you to contact the company via secure messaging integrated in the platform.
- Advisors are also listed on the platform and can offer their services to support companies/investors that are interested.
THE OPERATOR IN BRUSSELS
In Brussels, the platform is managed by hub.brussels. In partnership with Sowalfin (FR), the partner in Wallonia, the agency, on a regular basis, organises e-pitch sessions and shares with its community documents on the theme of financing, advice and tips to optimise Euroquity, events dedicated to the company, etc.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Attachée responsible for the EuroQuity platform