You want to start a retail or horeca concept, but you don’t know where to start? Then this might be your springboard! We’re offering a free training programme to help you to challenge your concept or idea, so you can quickly adjust and fine-tune it, until it’s completely ready for the real launch. The free course will take place from 25/11/21 to 26/11/21 and from 6/12/21 to 9/12/21.
How can the hub.brussels team help you move forward with your project?
hub.brussels is providing 6 free days of Design Thinking, alternating theory and practical implementation:
- Pitch techniques
- Disruptive innovation
- Action plans
The complete programme is available on the website of hub.brussels
Please note that the financial aspects of developing an idea will only be discussed briefly during this training. However, we do provide all the necessary contacts to further develop and successfully implement (the financial part of) your idea or concept.
What are the conditions to join the incubator?
To join the hub.brussels program, you must:
- be available on the training days
- plan to develop your project in the Brussels Region
- have a concept with a positive impact on Brussels’ ecosystem (ethical, sustainable, and respectful of the environment)
- Your concept should involve the opening of a retail outlet (offline) or a restaurant and be a realistic and achievable concept
- As places are limited, hub.brussels reserves the right to charge a “no-show fee” of €100 to participants. The amount will be refunded in full if you attend the full-week training session. The set €100 fee is solely intended to ensure the attendance of the selected applicants.
- You will also need a Covid Safe Ticket to participate in this programme.
Participating in the incubator programme, in 5 steps
- Submit your application via the form below before 10:00 on 18/11/2021.
- If you are selected, you will be notified by email on 19/11/2021.
- You will then be asked to pay the “no-show fee” of €100 to the bank account provided by hub.brussels and to provide proof of payment via return email within 3 days. Sending proof of payment by the deadline will definitively* confirm your registration on the Incubator programme.
- Once attendance is confirmed, any cancellations must be made by email 5 days before the start of the Incubator week, at the latest. After this deadline, any cancellation or failure to attend during the Incubator week will be invoiced for the no-show fee of €100.
- A full refund for the amount of €100, subject to your attendance for the training session, will be made within 30 days of the end of the Incubator seminar, at the latest.
* In the event of non-payment by the above deadline, hub.brussels reserves the right to reconsider the attendance of the applicant selected and to, potentially, replace them by another candidate.
Is your concept already well-developed? Do you want to test your project?
Join our incubator: