Literally and figuratively: in office space at unique locations, with the advice from experts and the network of our partners. We support entrepreneurial-minded people who want to take the jump and grow an innovative, scalable and sustainable business.
Are you a rookie looking to grow your business?
Want to see what it's all about?
Is Start it @KBC something for you? Of course!
If you have the ambition and the drive to grow,
If you develop innovative products and services,
If your idea has a growth margin and you are going for a sustainable company.
Which startups do we look for? Everything is possible!
But if you are working on major social themes that have an impact on society, then you have an advantage: think of mobility, clean-tech, aging of the population, digitization, diversity ... and bank & insurance or telecom of course.
What do we offer? The startups in our community receive the opportunity to scale and develop their products, with access to our:
- Community: a dynamic eco-system of start-ups, scale-ups, incubators, accelerators, mentors, VC’s and expert partners
- Knowhow: develop your skills at the start-up academy
- Mentorship and coaching: get advice through 1-on-1 sessions with experts and mentors
- Hands-on support: Housing and infrastructure in 6 different co-working spaces amongst peers and with a personal trainer
- Connections: partnerships with organizations and corporates with the same pay-it-forward mentality
- Center stage: we will put you into the public eye through our communication channels and let you take the spotlight at our events
How do you get access to the Start it @KBC community? Take the following steps!
SUBMIT APPLICATION (by 29/1)
Every start-up and scale-up can securely submit the online application form by pushing the "apply now" button at any time. The application will be carefully evaluated if they match the selection criteria for the next Pitch Day. All applicants will receive feedback on their application whether or not they are invited to pitch.
PITCH DAY (20/2)
The most Start it fit teams are invited to meet us in person and pitch their business on Pitch Day (held 3 times a year). Each presenter has 8 minutes to make her or his case: 3 minutes to present and 5 minutes for a Q & A in front of a board. The same day we give you a decision whether or not their team is selected to join the community with constructive feedback.
KICK OFF (23/2)
Soon after Pitch Day, the selected teams are invited at a welcome event complete with in depth information on the program, food, drinks & music. Meet the other startups pursuing their dreams - and meet your personal trainer who will guide you on your exciting journey at Start it @KBC.
Don't hesitate to consult the Start it @KBC website!