Launching a business in Brussels : 10 tips for a successful start
You are dreaming of launching your own business in Brussels ? You are looking to start with the best conditions but you don’t know how to do it ? This info session will guide you through 10 good practices to get your project on the right tracks!
FOR WHO ?
This seminar is made for everyone wishing to start a business in Brussels :
• How to properly prepare myself ?
• What kind of network do I need ?
• Which organizations can support me ?
• What legal form should I choose ?
• What public support can I apply for ?
So many aspects to master before stepping into the arena !
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THIS SEMINAR ?
This info session will allow you to :
• Have a clear vison about the different stages of setting up a business and the main success factors
• Get a good overview of the different organizations that can support you
• Discover practical tools you can use for free as an entrepreneur in Brussels
• Hold the keys to keep on building your project and clarify what to do next
BY WHO AND HOW ?
This seminar is led by professional advisors in entrepreneurship at 1819 and hub.brussels. They will address the different topics in a practical way and illustrate them with specific examples. The objective of this session is to make you progress with your business ideas. Exchange of experiences and questions are strongly encouraged during the session!
Register with the orange button below.
For any questions, please contact Nathalie Dillens (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Eléonore, 1819 Advisor