Spark Social Enterprise Day
Social enterprises are precursors of innovation. They generate social and economic benefits whose impact is felt from small local communities to the whole of the European Union. The 21st of November is International Social Enterprise Day, and we want to celebrate this together with you. Join us for a day full of inspiration, networking and learning about programmes and tools to support and strengthen social enterprises.
Discover the work and the impact of social enterprises delivering innovation in Europe. Learn more about the results and tools of the European innovation project Spark Social Enterprise. Tell us what do you think we need to do next to grow this movement further.
Who is this event for?
- Social enterprises working in Europe, both established and start-ups
- European and local policy makers and governmental bodies
- Network organisations, funders and other support agencies working with social entrepreneurs
What to expect
- Hands-on workshops to share knowledge and tools that can help strengthen future social enterprise programmes and policies
- New insights about high impact and sustainable innovation in social enterprises
- A good debate on conditions and actions to support gainful innovation for social enterprises
- Plenty of networking opportunities with social enterprises, policy makers and support organisations
You can view the full program here
Participating in the event is free of charge, but registration is mandatory. Please note that places are limited and that we reserve the right to charge a no-show fee of 40 euro. If you would be unable to attend, you can cancel your registration by emailing email@example.com before November 15th 2019.