Brussels Centre for Food Expertises (BRUCEFO)
Boulevard Industriel 200
Phone:+32 2 800 39 00
Service pricing:Some services are subject to charges
Brussels Economy and Employment supports companies in the agri-food industry through its Food Expertise Centre. The Centre supports companies currently active or starting up in the food sector. They can count on 90 years of experience and the dedication of a multi-disciplinary team of scientists.
In close consultation with the customer, BRUCEFO offers a variety of tailor-made services:
- microbiological analyses (definition of consumption limit date, water quality, punctual analysis, …);
- chemical analyses (nutritional values, allergens, conformity to legislations, water quality, …);
- environmental analyses (surfaces, tools and working equipment, personal and workplace hygiene, …);
- interpretation of the analysis results and related advice;
- technical support and expert advice concerning qualitative product manufacturing and corresponding legal framework;
- training sessions;
- assistance in interpreting legal requirements (labelling, specific product regulations, …);
- assistance in redirecting the customer to specialized partners (administration, subsidies, selling, …).
Consult its website for further information regarding their services and accreditations.
A new project in mind? Need help?
Brucefo will be delighted to assist you with your project! Call them on 02/800.39.00, send your mail to email@example.com or fill in the webform.