FeBISP (Brussels federation of social-professional integration and work-integration social economy bodies) is a consultancy agency for social economy actors.
It’s possible to do business differently! Do you have an idea? Do you want to form an enterprise or association? Does the social economy mean anything to you? Are you planning to carry out social-professional integration activities? The FeBISP consultancy agency can offer you tailor-made support.
Who’s it for?
The consultancy agency can help you if:
- You want to develop a work-integration social economy project
- You want to give your organisation a social economy dimension
- You want to obtain approval for a local job development initiative (ILDE) or integration enterprise (EI)
- You're thinking of introducing economies of scale
- You’re looking to develop a social economy activity that has already been approved
Which professional sectors?
The consultancy agency can support your projects whatever the activity sector you have in mind:
- Human services
- Service vouchers (titres-services)
The consultancy agency can offer you a team with extensive expertise in project support and entrepreneurship:
- Project diagnosis
- Review of the approval application file
- Check to ensure the file complies with the Decree of 18 March 2004
- Help choosing the right legal status
- Help forming the organisation and drawing up the articles of association
- Help conducting a market study and adopting a suitable customer-oriented approach (communication, marketing, development of new markets, etc.)
- Help preparing a training plan: supervisory staff and target group
- Help preparing a business plan (financial plan, etc.)
- Help choosing a joint committee, articles of association that are accessible to workers from the target group, a collective bargaining agreement (CCT) to follow, employment relations, etc.
- Any other service to be negotiated, the price of which will be set following a quotation