Hefboom provides funding and advice to projects that work towards a social and sustainable society.
In addition, Hefboom offers ethical investment products to individuals, organizations, companies, and public administrations.
The Hefboom loans are intended for you:
if you are a legal entity
if you are engaged in an economic activity or if you provide services that pursue at least one of the following social objectives:
- employment of people from at-risk groups
- development of production processes, products, and services that are respectful of the environment
- promotion and development of fair trade and sustainable North-South relations
- fight against precariousness
- promotion of a democratic entrepreneurship
- delivery of services that aim to solve new social problems
Those who wish to start or set up their business cannot always go to a (classic) bank to ask for a loan. This is the case when, for example, they cannot supply a sufficient amount of capital, when they depend on benefits or when they have debt arrears.
They are the ones the Impuls loan is intended for.
4 tailor-made formulas
To know everything about our formulas (type of loan, application and refund procedure, etc.), go to www.impulskrediet.be. (dutch only)