Horeca Forma Be Pro
Horeca Forma Be Pro is composed of two not-for profits:
Horeca Forma Bruxelles is an initiative by social partners in the hospitality sector.
Horeca Be Pro is the Reference Centre created at the initiative of the Brussels-Capital Region, Actiris, VDAB, Horeca Forma Bruxelles and Bruxelles Formation.
Our shared mission is to instigate and support projects that:
- Match the needs of businesses with those of individuals, in terms of professional skills;
- Enable individuals to develop their skills throughout their career;
- Support businesses in training and developing the professional skills of their teams.
- Boosting employment in the sector.
The centre offers short, hospitality-orientated management and marketing courses for people launching businesses in the sector. An opportunity to strengthen skills and achieve your financial targets.
- Short courses
- Courses focused on the specific needs of the hospitality sector
- Advice to help you strengthen your position and improve the way you run your business
- Practical, easy-to-use tools
- Courses delivered by industry professionals
For businesses in the hospitality sector (CP 302), the centre offers a series of exclusive services: staff training, training for entrepreneurs, support with recruitment.