Solvay Entrepreneurs is the Solvay Brussels School entity that brings together training and support of SME entrepreneurs and managers.
Solvay Entrepreneurs offers a range of training and support programmes to help entrepreneurship, innovation and the development of a business project, from preparation to growth.
The programmes are organised by Solvay Lifelong Learning, the ongoing training department of the Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management within the Université Libre de Bruxelles.
- Future entrepreneurs
- Recent creators
- Researchers (spin-offs)
- Managers of existing SMEs
- All types of projects are eligible, without sectoral constraints. Priority is given to innovative projects (commercial and/or non-commercial) that will create jobs in the long term.
- The combination of high-level training and its immediate application within the framework of the business project
- A modular approach (in blocks of two to four days) that makes it possible to build a programme that precisely meets the needs of each profile
- Coverage of the main areas of project management: leadership, strategy, marketing and sales, digital transformation, sustainable development, finance
- Discovering the best tools and approaches for entrepreneurship; lean start-up, design thinking, business model, effectuation, business planning, etc.
- By support professionals experienced in the process of the creation, management and growth of innovative projects
- Network of more than 30 general and sectoral experts
- Numerous partnerships: banks, Business Angels networks, equity funds, investment funds, etc.
WHAT SOLVAY ENTREPRENEURS OFFERS YOU:
- An integrated approach that prepares and supports you through the various stages of creating and growing your business.
- Demonstrate the quality of the opportunity
- Identify the main risks
- Create a business plan
Search for adequate resources to finance your project
(Optional) support from experienced SME consultants to assist you in developing your SME.
- The opportunity to offer your skills to another entrepreneur and actively participate in creating a company
- Make the right strategic choices
- Develop your company's potential
- Search for technological and commercial partners through the EEN network
- Raise funds
- Overcome difficulties