What is a cluster?
A cluster is a network composed mainly of companies but also of research centres and public organisations. It is a true ecosystem that brings together all the players in a given sector or sub-sector.
To access each of these networks and enjoy their many advantages, you must become a member and therefore meet certain criteria.
The mission and services of a cluster
The aim of these networks is to increase the competitiveness of companies and support their economic development through innovation.
These networks offer five types of service: networking and knowledge sharing, as well as business support, visibility and internationalisation.
By joining these networks, member companies can:
- expand their network and their opportunities for partnerships and exchanges
- increase their impact through the community
- pool their offers
- access free advice and strategic information
- increase their visibility
- develop new skills
- be inspired by good practice and innovative solutions
- access new markets, including internationally
- dialogue with public authorities
- sustainable construction and renovation,
- software publishing,
- medical devices and digital health,
- tourism, events and culture,
- the circular economy.
Le cluster software vise les entrepreneurs innovants dans le milieu des technologies de l’information et de la communication, qu’ils travaillent dans le milieu de l’internet des objets (objets connectés), de la réalité virtuelle, des mégadonnées (Big Data), de l’intelligence artificielle ou des plateformes internet (internet platform).