Recruitment and human resources
Recruiting employees, drafting employment contracts, preparing for a visit from the social inspectorate, providing non-statutory benefits, etc. An HR policy covers many aspects. Our practical guides will help you every step of the way and give you detailed information about your rights and obligations in the Brussels-Capital region.
- The best recruitment channels for new talent
- Recruiting without risk: what solutions and regional aid measures are there?
- Recruiting employees: formalities and obligations
- Hiring foreign employees: what are your obligations?
- Working students, interns and temporary workers: 3 good reasons to hire them
- Flexi-jobs: a win-win for employers and employees
- Outsourcing: the pros and cons
- Hiring your first employee: target group deductions and work benefits
- What does a payroll services provider do for you?
- What should an employment contract include?
- Terms of employment
- Diversity in the workplace