Insurance, taxation & accounting
What are the obligations concerning insurance, tax and accounts that you have to consider as a self-employed person, trader, or business owner? Read about these in this guide by 1819.
- Insurance for the self-employed and entrepreneurs: good to know
- Personal insurance for the self-employed and entrepreneurs
- Which insurance protects your business operations?
- Which insurance policies protect your employees?
- Which insurance protects your property assets?
- Which insurance protects your vehicles?
- Accounting obligations
- General, analytical and budgetary accounting
- How does your accounting look like if you are a start-up?
- Bookkeepers, accountants and auditors: the difference explained
- Sole proprietorship: accounting obligations
- Micro-company: accounting obligations
- Small company: accounting obligations
- Large company: accounting obligations
- Non-profit organisations (vzw/asbl): accounting obligations
- The annual accounts: balance sheet, income statement and notes
- Invoicing: what does it involve?
- Recovery of unpaid debts
- How long should I keep my accounting documents?