1819 is the leading information service for anyone who is starting or developing a business in the Brussels-Capital Region. It was set up on the initiative of the Brussels-Capital Region and is part of hub.brussels, the Brussels Agency for Business Support (ABAE).
This service aims to be an initial gateway to a series of public or private services for Belgian entrepreneurs.
A dual objective:
- To provide entrepreneurs with frontline information on various subjects concerning running a business (public funding and aids for the creation or development of a business, the choice of a legal and social status, administrative procedures and access to the profession, authorisations required to start a new business, etc.).
- Guide enterprises through the Brussels network of support institutions and organisations. To that end, 1819 is in contact with a very wide range of public and private organisations which train, support, finance, or support Brussels-based entrepreneurs.
1819 can be reached through 4 channels:
- By phone at "1819" every working day from 09:00 to 13:00 and on Tuesday from 16:00 to 18:00.
- By e-mail to email@example.com (form)
- The infopoint is open every Monday afternoon from 2pm to 5pm
- Via its website www.1819.brussels
- If you want to stay informed about news, events or initiatives for entrepreneurs in Brussels, you can also subscribe to the Entreprendre à Bruxelles newsletter (free of charge) via this site.