Center for Enterprises in difficulty (CEd)
The CEd, active within the BECI, offers independents and entrepreneurs in difficulty free assistance through their expert panel.
The mission of the CEd, hosted within BECI, is to help freelancers and company directors :
- Avoid future problems;
- Review your situation;
- Find solutions to your professional problems (commercial disputes, cashflow problems, difficulties with staff, etc.);
- Find the energy you need to (re)develop;
- Meet new partners;
The free support takes the form of individual meetings at the Centre for Enterprises in Difficulty, where freelancers and SME company directors can benefit from the advice of professionals in accounting, legal and social issues, such as exemption of social contributions and various exonerations, the staggering of reimbursements in the case of difficulties paying, bankruptcy insurance, etc.
In addition, a Pro Deo service for accounting and tax advice is available. Provided by professionals who are at your disposal to advise you on your business project, with you, they will be able to:
- review your project;
- evaluate financial needs in order to make your ideas a reality;
- organise the legal and fiscal structure of your business;
- analyse performance during your first months of business;
- prepare your loan or subsidy applications.
If you have any doubts or concerns after starting your project, don't hesitate to call on the professionals who are always at your disposal!
This service is the result of close cooperation between the Brussels-Capital Region, the Centre for Enterprises in Difficulty, Beci Independants, and Partena.
The support service is free of charge for:
- Project promoters, and
- Entrepreneurs - VSE/SME freelancers from all sectors based in the Brussels-Capital Region
Conditions for access: To have made an appointment with the CEd and completed the information form.