For over 20 years, ICHEC-PME has been the centre of specialised training in managing SMEs and in entrepreneurship.
- LAUNCH company founders and buyers with growing potential
- ACCOMPANY confirmed managers in their development
- TRAIN to manage a small or medium sized company
- An accompanied training program for project promotors and starters: SME-START. 80% created their company (and lasted)!
- Short programmes in entrepreneurship, one of which based on e-learning modules.
- Entrepreneur and SME coaching
- A course in management-improvement for SME entrepreneurs: SME-PLUS. Measurable results in the company and an impact on the entrepreneurs' lives!
- Expertise in the framework of family businesses.
- A multi-sectoral SME network of 850 Belgian native French speaking entrepreneurs animated throughout parties, on-site visits, work drinks, lunch conferences...: the ICHEC-SME club-network
We develop different activities:
The method is always the same: sharing experiences, transferring knowledge, and applying useful and pragmatic tools so that the entrepreneur and his company can evolve!
100% of participants are either satisfied or very satisfied (result from the Qfor independent audit).