Doing Business in Brussels, it's on the move with 1819
FROM MAY TO OCTOBER, THE 1819 ADVISERS WILL VISIT several BRUSSELS DISTRICTS USING THE INFOBUS.
Do you have projects in mind ? Have you already started or about to start? The 1819 infobus informs you, advises you, and will show you the way for the creation and the development of your activity in Brussels.
Find out all the dates below.
THE INFOBUS IS COMING TO YOUR Neighbourhood, LET’S MEET !
You probably have many questions:
- How to test your project while keeping unemployment benefits?
- How to benefit from financial aid?
- In need of advice or looking for free and personalized support?
- Do you want to launch your business? Or are you already a business owner and you need information on how to get assistance or help?
Come and visit us in :
- Tuesday 25/05, 10:30 am-4:30pm, square Albert
- Thursday 27/05, 10:30 am-4:30pm, place de la Résistance
- Tuesday 1/06, 4 p.m. - 8 p.m., Place Albert
- Wednesday 2/06, 4 p.m. - 8 p.m., Place Saint-Denis
- Thursday 3/06, 4 p.m. - 8 p.m., Parvis Saint-Antoine
- Friday 11/06, 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Place Reine Astrid
- Saturday 12/06, 10.30am-2.30pm, Place Reine Astrid
- Tuesday 15/06, 10:30 am-4:30pm Stockel
- Friday 18/06, 10.30am-4.30pm, Stockel
- Thursday 24/06, 10.30am-4.30pm, Place Flagey
- Friday 25/06, 10.30am-4.30pm, Place Flagey
- Monday 28/06, 10:30 am-4:30pm, Place Wiener
- Tuesday 29/06, 10:30 am-4:30pm, Place Wiener
- Thursday 1/07, 10:30 am-4:30pm, Place Keym
- Friday 2/07, 10:30 am-4:30pm, Place Keym
- Tuesday 6/7, 3 pm-7pm, place Sainte-Catherine
- Wednesday 7/7, 3 pm-7pm, square Ambiorix
- Thursday 8/7, 3 pm-7pm, place de la Chapelle
- Friday 9/7, 3 pm-8pm, De Wand
- Saturday 10/7, 9 am-1pm, place Bockstael