Do you want to invest in your business? It is often difficult to decide to make a major investment (relatively speaking of course). The possibility of obtaining a grant (the level of which may be up to 30% of the pre-tax amount of the admissible investments) may tip the scales in some cases. The Brussels-Capital Region proposes investment
What is the investment grant ?
It is a grant to acquire a building or land, buy equipment, buy back a business, etc. This grantis designed for all Brussels SMEs excluding a few sectors such as finance, property, healthcare or teaching, the voluntary sector, etc. For further information, have a look at the admitted sectors (FR) for the investment grant.
The premium supports the following investments:
- Real estate investment (creating or expanding an existing facility)
- Work (to create or expand an existing establishment)
- Purchase of equipment (to create or expand an existing establishment)
- Purchase of a first or additional commercial vehicle (to create or expand an existing establishment)
- Intangible investment (expanding an existing facility)
- Takeover of the net fixed assets of a business (to expand or improve an existing establishment)
For your information, there is also a separate investment bonus for the purchase of a commercial vehicle to replace an old one. This premium is detailed in the page "comply with the standards", because it aims to meet the standards required by the low emission zone in Brussels.
A detailed page on investment aid is accessible via the French or Dutch version of this site (see menu Subsidies / Subsidies). For more information, please contact Brussels Economy and Employment (part of the Brussels regional public service).