Brussels Guarantee Fund
The role of the Brussels Guarantee Fund is to facilitate the granting of professional loans in the Brussels-Capital Region by providing credit institutions with a substantial part of the guarantees they require from Brussels companies, in return for the payment of a single flat-rate contribution.
THE FOLLOWING APPLICANTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR ASSISTANCE FROM THE BRUSSELS GUARANTEE FUND:
- microenterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises, natural persons, including the liberal professions and non-profit organisations;
- those making investments (in the broadest sense) on the territory of the Brussels-Capital Region.
THE CREDITS THAT CAN RECEIVE ASSISTANCE FROM THE BRUSSELS GUARANTEE FUND ARE:
- investments in movable and immovable property;
- intangible investments;
- the acquisition of a business or the purchase of shares;
- financial leasing operations;
- bonding credits;
- (re)building working capital;
- extraordinary events;
- repayment of existing loans if this substitution improves the financial structure.
The Fund's assistance is limited to:
- 65% of the amount of an amortizing loan
- 50% of the amount of a non-amortizing loan
The Fund's assistance can be up to 80% if the company is considered exemplary in social or environmental terms.
As an entrepreneur, don't hesitate to talk to your partner bank in the finance&invest.brussels group: Belfius, BNP, ING, KBC and Triodos. It is only your bank that can submit a dossier to the Brussels Guarantee Fund.