Brussels Guarantee Fund
The Brussels Guarantee Fund is a public organisation whose mission is to facilitate the granting of business loans by providing guarantees.
The role of the Brussels Guarantee Fund is to facilitate the granting of professional loans in the Brussels-Capital Region by providing credit institutions with a substantial part of the guarantees they require from Brussels companies, in return for the payment of a single flat-rate contribution.
THE FOLLOWING APPLICANTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR ASSISTANCE FROM THE BRUSSELS GUARANTEE FUND:
- microenterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises, natural persons, including the liberal professions and non-profit organisations;
- those making investments (in the broadest sense) on the territory of the Brussels-Capital Region.
THE CREDITS THAT CAN RECEIVE ASSISTANCE FROM THE BRUSSELS GUARANTEE FUND ARE:
- investments in movable and immovable property;
- intangible investments;
- the acquisition of a business or the purchase of shares;
- financial leasing operations;
- bonding credits;
- (re)building working capital;
- extraordinary events;
- repayment of existing loans if this substitution improves the financial structure.
The Fund's assistance is limited to:
- 65% of the amount of an amortizing loan
- 50% of the amount of a non-amortizing loan
The Fund's assistance can be up to 80% if the company is considered exemplary in social or environmental terms.
As an entrepreneur, don't hesitate to talk to your partner bank in the finance&invest.brussels group: Belfius, BNP, ING, KBC and Triodos. It is only your bank that can submit a dossier to the Brussels Guarantee Fund.