Creative District revitalizes vacant spaces by implementing projects with societal values and local anchorage, linked to the creative industries, to revive them and (re) create an economic activity.
Through its space, activities, and expertise, Creative District accompanies and promotes entrepreneurs of the cultural, creative and media industries. This action takes the form of different tools offering a wide range of services, all with unique spaces in Brussels!
The spaces we are revitalizing are used by project leaders to test their project and/or company for real.
- coworking and shared offices space, allowing the reception and the incubation of a community of entrepreneurs and start-ups.
- the rental of meeting and conference rooms
- training courses,
- professional (conferences, meetings, workshops...) and cultural events (exhibitions, concerts, meetings...),
- the occupation of commercial spaces,
- incubation support (business creation facilitation packages: orientation, Amazon Web Services credits offered, etc.).
Creative District proposes als e-media services:
- Editing equipment rental
- Renting studio Media
- Audiovisual creations
We offer our services to all project leaders, entrepreneurs and freelancers.
The coworking of Creative District is open from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm and accessible for coworkers 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- « Innovation 4 Society » - 72 Avenue de la Toison d’Or - 1060 Saint-Gilles
- Mediapark,122 Colonel Bourg - 1140 Evere
- Galerie Ravenstein, 18, rue Ravenstein - 1000 Brussels
- Pop Stores « Bridge » - Passage Charles Rogier - 1210 Brussels
- Event space « Ubuntu » - 28 Place Charles Rogier – 1210 Brussels
- Concert « Motown » - 30 rue de Brabant – 1210 Brussels