Creative District revitalizes vacant spaces by implementing projects with societal values and local anchorage, linked to the creative industries, to revive them and (re) create an economic activity.
Through its space, activities, and expertise, Creative District accompanies and promotes entrepreneurs of the cultural, creative and media industries. This action takes the form of different tools offering a wide range of services, all with unique spaces in Brussels!
The spaces we are revitalizing are used by project leaders to test their project and/or company for real.
Our wide range of services extends to:
- coworking and shared offices space, allowing the reception and the incubation of a community of entrepreneurs and start-ups.
- the rental of meeting and conference rooms
- training courses,
- professional (conferences, meetings, workshops...) and cultural events (exhibitions, concerts, meetings...),
- the occupation of commercial spaces,
- incubation support (business creation facilitation packages: orientation, Amazon Web Services credits offered, etc.).
We offer our services to all project leaders, entrepreneurs and freelancers.
- Pop Stores « Bridge » - Passage Charles Rogier - 1210 Brussels
- Event space « Ubuntu » - 28 Place Charles Rogier – 1210 Brussels
- Concert « Motown » - 30 rue de Brabant – 1210 Brussels
- Coworking « Innovation 4 Society » - 72 Avenue de la Toison d’Or - 1060 Brussels