Credal is a pluralistic organisation that accompanies project leaders and offers financing via micro-credit.
Credal builds an inclusive and sustainable society, where money is used for the common good.
To achieve its vision, Credal has developed an innovative economic model. It combines ethical investment, alternative financing and solidarity-based project support
- Ethical investment - Giving meaning to money by proposing an investment accessible to all whose priority is a social return rather than a financial return.
- Alternative financing - Offering financial solutions to people with limited access to the banking system, to social economy actors and to entrepreneurs with a positive societal impact.
- Solidarity-based support- Equipping and accompanying people and organisations to develop future projects, drawing on our expertise in entrepreneurship, innovation and the social economy.
Programme for women who want to validate their business idea:
- Collective support: from the idea to the validation of an entrepreneurial project
- Individual coaching: to make the project concrete, to validate a market study or a financial plan, to apply for grants and/or funding
- Thematic workshops and Mastermind