Avenue du Port 86C / 3000
Phone:+32 2 775 75 75
Service pricing:Free services
Environment Brussels is the environment and energy administration in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Study, monitor, and manage air, water, soil, waste, noise, nature (parks and biodiversity);
- Issue environment permits, monitor compliance with them. Furthermore, it helps Brussels authorities and companies draw up environment plans.
- Develop and support environmental education projects in Brussels schools, participate in meetings and negotiations in Belgium and overseas, etc.;
- Develop activities in the field of eco-construction and links between health and the environment.
Environment permits and inspection:
- grant environment permits, accreditations and certificates
- control compliance with environmental legislation
Information and awareness-raising:
- information about air quality in Brussels (pollumeter)
- measurements of ambient and other noises in Brussels
- information and publications about the environment and parks in Brussels
- environmental information for citizens, schools, and enterprises (Eco-dynamic Enterprise label)
Planning & support
- Drawing up of sectoral plans in particular concerning the prevention and management of waste, the fight against sound disturbances, the management of Soignes Forest, Air and Climate plans, etc.
- fitting out and management of parks (including Soignes Forest in the Brussels Region)
- help for enterprises on the subject of environmental obligations
- energy grants for the tertiary sector