The Local Economy Office of the City of Brussels
Do you wish to become a self employed person or create your own company? Don't know where to start or have specific questions?
The city of Brussels' Local Economy Office advises you, informs you, and guides you for free in each step of your project.
Preparing your project
- Devising a business plan
- Evaluating your investment budget
- Establishing provisional results
- Analysis of the economic feasibility
- Administrative formalities
Financing and available public aid
- Help in looking for the appropriate funding (Brusoc, BruPart ...).
- Information about public aids in the Brussels-Capital Region (investment aids, aids for recruiting, ...).
Your company already exists but you still have questions?
We accompany you after the creation in all the fields related to the management of your company.
Do you wish to present your project?
- Sign-up for an information session
- To get an appointment:
- Over the phone: 02/213.37.64 / 02/880.85.68
- By e-mail: email@example.com