Local Economy Office of Saint-Gilles - Village Partenaire
The Local Economy Office of Saint-Gilles opened its doors on the 7th of January 2002 with the goal of helping (future) Brussels entrepreneurs create and/or develop their company. One of its main missions is to accompany the future self employed persons and companies who wish set up a business in Brussels. By its proximity work, the LEO takes part in the economic revitalization of the municipality of Saint-Gilles.
The LEO receives you, informs you, and accompanies you in all the steps of the creation of a company:
- Development of the idea
- Coherence analysis between the project and the entrepreneur
- Aid in establishing a business plan
- Market study, feasibility, and viability analysis
- Search for potential funding (loans, bonuses, grants) and aid in introducing a finance request
- Choice of legal structure
- Managerial obligations: VAT demands, fiscal and social security obligations
The Village Partenaire is also a team of experts that give you advice about sustainable entrepreneurship...
A completely free service!