Phone:+32 2 422 00 45
Service pricing:Free services
National Contact Points (NCPs) provide information, specialist advice and individual assistance to potential participants in EU funding in all Member States and the Associated States of the European Union.
Nominated by their national or regional authorities, they are officially recognised by the European Commission (EC) to provide highly professional support services on EU funding for Research and Innovation. NCPs act as a bridge between the EC and companies, academia, research centres, public bodies and citizen associations. Their services are free of charge.
We provide free of charge highly quality professional services to help Brussels-based stakeholders to benefit from EU funding by setting-up, executing, and exploiting successful R&I projects.
There is one National Contact Point for any area covered by Horizon Europe, the EU funding for Research and Innovation programmes (2021-2027). It has a budget of €95.5 billion for a green, healthy, digital and inclusive Europe.
NCP Brussels team can assist and advise you at all stages of your project:
Before project submission
- Information and awareness-raising on the Horizon Europe programme
- Idea analysis and assessment of the relevant EU funding for your project idea
- Targeted partner and expert search via our international networks (NCP networks and Enterprise Europe Network)
- Guidance through the administrative, legal and financial rules of EU project bidding
- Proofreading and pre-screening of project proposals according to EU selection criteria
- Basic information on other sources of funding from related programmes (ex European Structural & Investment Fund, regional/national funding) and signposting to the relevant contact people
During project implementation
- Individual support during contract preparation with the European Commission and the consortium members, in case the proposal is selected for funding
- Answer to legal and financial questions arising during the lifetime of the project
- Advice on how to deal with technical and financial reporting to European Commission
Exploitation of project results
- Support to help you find EU or regional funding to pursue research and innovation activities
- Individual support to successfully transfer your research results and turn them into market innovations, via our membership to the Enterprise Europe Network
Organizing events with the objective of having a better understanding of Horizon Europe programme. It includes, seminars, conferences, workshops, webinars, etc. Do not hesitate to visit the events page for more information.
Subscribe to its newsletter to stay informed about Horizon Europe, R&I, partner search opportunities, news, and more. If you are new, you can also have a look at the past newsletters here.
NCP Brussels has developed tools and templates to facilitate your access to EU funding for the Horizon Europe programme. We can provide them on request, it is done in the framework of sustained support from NCP Brussels. Examples are listed below. Contact us!
Tools to guide you from the project idea to the project proposal :
- One page proposal - to help you define the innovative aspect and the impact of your project idea
- Matrix of competencies - to identify missing competencies and partners that are necessary for the project proposal
- Timeline - to help you structure the preparation of your project proposal
- SME test – to check if you are an SME according to EU definition
- For more visit the page here
Partner search is essential for your Horizon Europe project. Since most calls for proposals are collaborative projects, you need to have European or international partners. Next to the dedicated functionality of the Funding & Tender Portal, NCP Brussels can help you find the rights partners through tailor-made partner search services. If you are interested in any of the following partner searches, contact us rapidly!
NCP Brussels is a member of thematic NCP Networks who all have developed partner search facilities. Don’t hesitate to contact the NCP Brussels team to benefit from its support and experience in finding partners via these networks.
Enterprise Europe Network is a network of more than 600 partner organisations in the EU. Thanks to the collaboration with Enterprise Europe Brussels, NCP Brussels can get you into contact in a targeted manner with companies from other countries which are looking for economic or technological cooperation (have a look at the database of partner search here).