What is a cluster?
A cluster is a network composed mainly of companies but also of research centres and public organisations. It is a true ecosystem that brings together all the players in a given sector or sub-sector.
To access each of these networks and enjoy their many advantages, you must become a member and therefore meet certain criteria.
The mission and services of a cluster
The aim of these networks is to increase the competitiveness of companies and support their economic development through innovation.
These networks offer five types of service: networking and knowledge sharing, as well as business support, visibility and internationalisation.
By joining these networks, member companies can:
- expand their network and their opportunities for partnerships and exchanges
- increase their impact through the community
- pool their offers
- access free advice and strategic information
- increase their visibility
- develop new skills
- be inspired by good practice and innovative solutions
- access new markets, including internationally
- dialogue with public authorities
- sustainable construction and renovation,
- software publishing,
- medical devices and digital health,
- tourism, events and culture,
- the circular economy.
The play.brussels cluster targets innovative companies in the audiovisual sector, regardless of the medium used - cinema screen, TV, video, tablet, telephone, radio, etc.