RCOOP is a co-operative of independent entrepreneurs focusing on the professions of hairdressing, beauty, care and personal services.
We support candidates who want to start or formalise their activity legally.
We work together, focusing on two things: entrepreneurial support and administrative monitoring of the entrepreneur.
For entrepreneurs, whether future or already self-employed, additional self-employed, students and/or people on unemployment benefits or support services who want to start or are already active.
- A VAT number
- Access to management and the professional role
- Accountancy monitoring carried out together
- Management of declarations for VAT or INASTI (National Institute for the Social Security of the Self-employed)
- Personalised entrepreneurial support
- Fees according to my turnover and social situation.
- Access to training and to a network
Together we will find the best formula to kick-start your activity
Find us at rue de la Paix 41 -1050 Ixelles or on Tuesdays at JobYourself, rue d’Alost 7 – 1000 Bruxelles. By appointment only