Startlab.brussels is a (pre)incubator for future entrepreneurs.
StartLab.Brussels is the hub for young entrepreneurs to turn their ideas into businesses. A program, crafted by and for entrepreneurs, aimed to support and guide students and young graduates in realizing their projects and becoming the entrepreneurs of the future.
The program includes:
- Group and individual coaching sessions
- Training courses
- Meetings between entrepreneurs and experience-sharing
- Access to a team of experts
- Participation in inspiring events
- Access to co-working spaces
The StartLab program is structured into different phases, guiding you from discovering your entrepreneurial passion, understanding your market and customers, to developing your first prototypes, establishing your company, and developping a strategy for a successful launch.
Unlike other incubators, the phases are based on the Lean Start-up methodology, a recognized tool for laying the right foundations for your business.
Historically, StartLab.Brussels is the result of the merger of StartLAB (ULB) and Start.
The incubator supports ambitious entrepreneurs under the age of 30 in launching their start-up.
- You are developing an ambitious and innovative start-up project focused on positive impact.
- You are seeking a challenging entrepreneurial environment to give yourself a boost.
- You are enthusiastic and motivated to start and receive guidance.
- Come as you are; no specific education required.
Projects in all sectors are accepted, with priority given to those contributing to sustainable development goals.
- Test Lab: Confirm your entrepreneurial spirit and find your first 'product-market fit.'
- Launch Lab: Shape your business, sell your product or service, and develop a strategy for a successful launch.
Latest news from StartLab.brusselsView all news from StartLab.brussels