WoWo is the first network of women entrepreneurs and project leaders in Belgium, with more than 15,000 women.
WoWo: it's visibility, support, the sharing of information & experiences...because alone, we go quickly, together, we go far! We act as one big Community Manager for you, via our various channels.
WoWo, it's sharing, real, sincere, and enriching; it's a concept which allows each individual to draw from the experience of others in order to move forward and grow.
WoWo is about transmitting and learning. Because we all have something to transmit or learn. Inspiring and inspired women, juniors and seniors, be it in age or in experience.
It's an event per week which allows for networking and great encounters.
We also support associations: Saint Sein, Cécile & Sophie, Un Ami pour Tous.
Why join us?
- Because you are a project leader, entrepreneur, volunteer, or working
- Because you want to make your contribution to the World
- Because you want to surround yourself with inspiring women
- Because you want to share your challenges in confidence
- Because you want to inspire other women
- Because you want to take it to the next step
- Because you want to be in a positive energy
- Because you have objectives that you care about
While mentioning 1819 as "godmother" of your membership (with the code Women In Business), we offer you 10% on your annual membership.
To consult our news and visibility:
- Our Instagram Account
- Our radio show, every Saturday on BXFM 104.3 or on www.bxfm.eu
- Our private and confidential online forum, reserved for WoWo members
- Our Welcome Pack full of gifts
- Our exclusive agreements with our newspaper, radio, and television media partners
And to support the WoWo, the network is also surrounded by close partners.
Join us in this great adventure!